Sunday, October 25, 2009

Steel Bender 4 Wheel Drive Trail

It is hard to tell that this obstacle called "The Fall" is over 6 feet high. I have a video of Norm going over this ledge. I was terrified, and I wasn't even in the jeep. We also had an audience of 8 bicycle riders who stayed to cheer Norm through his accomplishment. This trail was quite an experience. I spent most of the day out of the jeep scouting the terrain and guiding Norm up and down over the numerous step ledges. He used his expertise to safely navigate the trail. Moab has some awesome 4 wheel trails.

3 comments:

  1. that is great. post the video (here or on FB). gotta see it... pleeeeaase

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats not like Norm to stop at cliff!!! I kinda thought he might just take a run and get some major air!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly smokes. You got a lotta guts. What a thrill! From Gail

    ReplyDelete