Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Stainless Grate for the RV Stove

We needed to replace the RV stove top grate again. This was getting very expensive. With high use, the paint on the grate that came with the stove starts to bubble and discolor within about 3 months of use. Very unattractive. So we contacted the local stainless guy my brother recommended and had him make us a stainless grate. . No more paint bubbling up. This should be the last grate we buy for this stove.Wow! he did an awesome job

3 comments:

  1. I want one I want one! Is he taking orders?!!

    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, He is taking orders. Send me an email.
    We can discuss price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm jealous. How much and does he ship?

    We're currently in Capitol Reef for another week or so, any chance of seeing you guys on your way south?

    Kate

    ReplyDelete