Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Trip to Tumbler Ridge In BC, Canada

We have seen several moose darting back and forth across the highways but I just can't seem to get a photo that actually profiles the Moose. However ------
I did get a nice shot of Moose Poop. Note the size in relation to a quarter. Just like Deer Poop but BIGGER.
Bears everywhere. If only I could get a decent picture. Black bear, brown black bear and some Grizzlies. We are usually barreling down the road at 50 miles an hour. I scream "STOP". Norm slams on the breaks , Scaring the life out of the poor bear as he makes a mad dash for safety. Leaving me with various rear-end shots.
Curved wooden train trestle. Built in 1930. Located in Pouce Coupe BC, Canada. Where is Pouce Coupe?? Just South of Dawson Creek BC.



No comments:

Post a Comment